THERMIva: Non-surgical Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation
Dr Jenny is the first provider in the Worcester central area to offer THERMIva, a revolutionary non-invasive treatment for vaginal rejuvenation.
Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth, or multiple births, can cause stretching of the vagina. The effects of menopause can also cause physical and functional changes, such as dryness.
The introduction of heat into the skin has become the standard for promoting collagen remodeling, which helps to strengthen the structural support columns for the skin, improving its elasticity and overall integrity of the skin. Thermi is a leading developer of thermistor-regulated energy systems for medical and aesthetic applications and has mastered the delivery of controlled-heating. The technology uses real time temperature control monitoring and regulation, ensuring that the therapeutic temperature delivered reaches a certain level in the skin and is maintained.
THERMIva is the most current Thermi procedure and have been used by physicians to treat the following conditions:
- Vaginal Laxity: to tighten the vagina and the vaginal canal
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: to tighten the labial tissues and reduce noticeable sag
- Vaginal Dryness: to add softer and thicker skin and relieve dryness without the use of hormones
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: to reduce accidents and leakage, and possibly reduce urge symptoms
- Sexual Dysfunction: to increase sensitivity and strengthen muscular contractions, leading to greater satisfaction for women and their partners’
The procedure takes about 30 minutes and are conducted once a month for 3 treatments. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 12-18 months to maintain results. The treatment is non-invasive and requires no anesthesia. There is NO downtime and women can resume daily activities the same day, including sexual activity.
Are you a candidate for THERMIva? If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you will benefit from these treatments:
- Do you feel ‘loose’ vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you exercise, sneeze or cough?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
For additional information, click here to visit the Thermi website directly.
We invite you to contact us today for a free, private and confidential consultation with Dr Jenny at 508-791-2900 or email us at email@example.com.