CLEANSE + EXTRACT + HYDRATE = HEALTHY SKIN & HAIR
Look forward to the best skin (and hair) of your life!
Hydrafacial is our most requested skin rejuvenation offering! It is refreshing, results-oriented, and the only multi-step, fully personalized hydra-dermabrasion experience available. It uses Vortex Fusion Technology to deliver a one-of-a-kind beauty health experience while simultaneously dislodging debris and deeply restoring the skin. From the instant gratification of seeing the “gunk” that is removed to the undeniable glow, you will leave every treatment with the best skin of your life. We also offer Hydrafacial Keravive designed to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate the scalp for healthier, fuller-looking hair!
The ultimate Hydrafacial experience! The Platinum Hydrafacial is essentially 7 treatments in 1. It includes a contour, cleanse, exfoliation, peel, extraction, hydration, correction, and protection for the skin using a variety of serums. The treatment begins with a detoxification process using Lymphatic Drainage, which is followed by the Signature Hydrafacial to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin. Each treatment is customized using a Booster to address specific skin concerns. This treatment concludes with a 14-minute medical-grade LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging and a luxurious hand treatment.
An invigorating treatment that includes all of the essentials of the Signature Hydrafacial while addressing your specific skin concerns with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with a 14-minute LED medical-grade Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging. Dermplaning can be added to the Deluxe Hydrafacial.
This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Dermplaning can be added to the Signature Hydrafacial.
What are the benefits of Hydrafacials?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
- Provides instant results
- No downtime
- Monthly treatments
- Encourages overall skin health and hydration
- Can be customized with Boosters depending on skin concern
- LED Light Therapy is included in the Deluxe and Platinum Hydrafacials
- Lympathic Drainage is included in the Platinum Hydrafacial
- Dermaplaning can be added to any of the Hydrafacials
Pre- and post-treatment instructions
- Discontinue the use of harsh exfoliating products two days prior
- Refrain from waxing 48 hours pre and post
- Avoid sun exposure 48 hours pre and post
- Treatments such as fillers and wrinkle relaxers may be administered after Hydrafacial
Hydrafacial Keravive for Scalp Health
Hydrafacial Keravive is also available! Like all hydrafacial treatments, Keravive is designed for anyone looking to improve their scalp health and experience fuller-looking hair.
Just like analyzing a client’s skin health by hydration, tone, and pore cleanliness, we can access scalp health by hair texture, thickness and color.
- cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes the scalp and follicles for maximum hair health
- compliments other hair restoration treatments and use of supplements to work more effectively
- hydrates scalp to ward off dryness and irritation associated with product use and increased pollution